Friday, October 28, 2011

~ happy weekend guys ~ ~

... salam ...

this one dedicated to myself

dear myself ...
happy wekend and alone ... 
without rumie ... without anything ... 
and always be like that ...

dear myself ...
happy reading ... 
your moment ... by alone ...

dear myself ...
its not crazy ... for being alone ... 
in all wekend that u have ... trust it ...

dear myself ...
dun be mad ... plez calm down ... 
make it cool ... let bygones be bygones ...

dear myself ...
plez focus ... 
its your dream ...
and u wish to make it real ...
plez make a hard enough step ...

dear myself ...
can u stop thinking ...
for all nonsense thing ...

dear myself ...
im begging u ...
come back ...
its going late ...
to late ...

dear myself ...
have a save journey ...
its an order ...

thank you ...

enough is enough

No comments: