Friday, September 9, 2011

~ DIA itu sahabat saya ~ SHE is dearest sis ~

... salam ...

mari bercerita tentang DIA...
DIA yg suda lme sy kenal...
tp hakikatnya DIA baru saje sy 'kenal'...
DIA yg sy jumpa semester break lepas...
dan DIA yg setia bersame untuk semester break kali ini...
ye,,
DIA sgt baik...
DIA mungkin sgt baik sbab sy yg kurang baik...

DIA ...
always make it yes when im saying something...
always give her hand when i feel awful 2 finish work...
always want to hear all sucking funny thing when i say it...
always back up me when something get me wrong...
always beside me with all patient...
always make a reason to hang out...
ops,,actually i always use DIA as a reason to hang out...
hee~
when my mom asking me where i want to go...
then i always said that..
oh,,DIA want 2 buy something...
DIA want to go there..
DIA..DIA...DIA...
but the truth is me...
i wanna go out...
i wanna buy that...
and DIA always said to me...

JUAL NAME AKU LAGI LA UH...

n i just laugh n said...

YES...WAJIBLAH...:)

i rely dun know where DIA come from...
erk,,i mean what world she come from...
of coz im saying that bcoz no one can stand to be my frenz like 24/7...
bcoz i keep asking my frenz do many thing for me...
i keep asking them 2 fulfill all my wish....
n bla bla bla...
but DIA...??
as long as DIA can make it happen..
then DIA make it...
as long as DIA can hear all my story...
then DIA hear it...

argue...??
yup..i think its kinda like happen to...
but its ending with laugh...
then the end...

pling2 busuk pon kalu DIA xnakk lyan...
then DIA keep silent...
but i still talk..talk..n talking...
until i merengek-rengek dan bersedih sedihan....
bru la dia akan kmbali mlyan sy bercakap...

n the best part is i trust DIA...
even i rely dun know DIA...
there many thing that we shared...
it just simple...
I TRUST DIA...


i meet DIA and i feel bless...
:)
and i also do miss SHE...
life must going crazy if SHE here too...
just hope that SHE will be fine there...
but SHE been tough now...
SHE got a lot to trough...
n i think SHE did it...
i rely hope when SHE say that SHE will be okay then SHE truly mean it...

sincerely..

2 comments:

nuha said...

owhh..!!!so sweet la entry nie..sure la miss kamu juga..sebak2..:'(
t'haru..
terima kaseh sahabat~

Nazhirah Mazlan said...

hux3...
sampai ketemu lagi
:)