Thursday, February 24, 2011

~ cube lagi ~

... salam ...

im still trying to think positive for everything that had happen in my life~i know its sound stupid when u need to relax when dumb things its happen on you...i know its crazy when i need to give others fake smile when that others its hurting my heart..yes,,i know that sound like im to good to pretend myself n blame others...but..its rely the reality that happen..n i keep thinking why must have that setence people in this world..why n why...i keep wondering that...and its make me feel ABSOLUTELY BAD...

i thinks its EVERYONE job to take care their responsibility rite..so,,why still hve such people that brave to take job without responsibility..hey!!i rely hate dumb much this people ok~u make my life worse n i rely wanna sing lenka's song f*** you..
why this people are around me...is im gud enough to take it easy..
erghhh~
i hope that u will receive cash from GOD...

huh...u said that u busy..???
hello..im in same boat to..!!
+ i think im busy enough compare than u...
lets see....
u hve time rite to playing something..i mean sport...
me????im nver do that and i dun hve any time to do that...
but u hve time to playing..then u said u are busy..
ah,,f*** you..!!
second,,
u said u hve work to do..urgent..
hello,,,do you think im not hve to do that work???argh..hate you..!!
+ i still rmember i see u watching televisyen..
me???playing sms ONLY...
so,,are u busy enough dear??

and the stupid thing is..
i see you on9 while im doing that job~
huh..dun blame me if i still wanna talk bad about u since i cannot think positive anymore~

hey..u better change...
this time i still can behave myself...but u nver known me VERY WELL~
after this,,just accept my fake smile or u just can see my fucking face~
i RELY HATE U DAMN MUCH DEAR~

p/s : i try to be a better person but this people around me make me sick...
but the truth is im having test rite wif our GOD..ALLAH trying to test my patient..but i think im fail...
so,,better do gud next time

harap maaf atas kekasaran bahasa yg digunakan..ini ialah seni untuk menunjukkan kemarahan penulis~
:(

No comments: