Friday, February 11, 2011

~ bukan REZEKI ~

salam ...

i already end my first week that very SEMPIT...
but,,i enjoyed this week...
i think every my time is precious and its fulled wif thing that we call BERMANFAAT..
except i feel rely rely rely tired,,maybe...hee~

well,,my first QUIZ for my FAVORAT subjek~
huu~
i already giv all my commitment to ALL THEOREM that lecturer give...
i also hve a BIG CONFIDENT level 2 answer that question correctly....
then i think its not my thing to get FULL MARK...
but i know that im done try my best...
n im done 2 giv ALL my freindz the best also...
by teaching them i think its make me better memoriz n understand ALL that theorem...
maybe NOT PERFECTLY understood but it much better than i study alone~
:D

so,,,i think i wanna start this weekend wif study...
plez me support yo..:D
im started  today...
i wanna finished ALL TUTORIAL N EXERCISE bfore my uncoming TEST...hee~
i rely hope i will get the best for that test next week..
3TEST wif my first program~all happen next week..
so,,,i hope that week could be SO NICE to me..
:D

p/s : im happy to be myself...

No comments: