Sunday, February 20, 2011

...

sy hny manusia biasa...
jiwaku kacau...
tnpa mengingatiNYA...

im moody...i luv 2 sleep...
im moody...n no mood for study...
did i realize im having my TEST...??
im moody...im not having great time 2 eat...
im moody...i will not eat...<--punishment for my body..
im moody...i not gonna to talk with other...
im moody...then i will hate people around me...
im moody..i feel anger...
im moody...i feel sad...
im moody..i off my phone..
im moddy...i hate surrounding...
im moody...hungry doesnt affect me..
im moody...i feel bad...
im moody..i feel useles..
im moody...n i rely hate this things...


im moody...the worst thing is i hate myself more than other people hate me...


so,,,i hve a SLEEP....sleep like i wanna never open my eyes...i feel terrible...i nver felt this things..i close...close..n close my eyes...im tired n wanna sleep for all days...for all years....forever....
until u come...






thankz for gve me my life back...
thankz for cheers me...
thankz for make me up from evil surrounding...
thankz for hear my story...
thankz for laugh wif me AGAIN n AGAIN...
i think i luv U..i luv U bcoz u always there for me...





i luv u bcoz the way u are...
i luv u bcoz u nver beg me for u all over time we have..its enough if u can see me n i can see u...
its enough to make greatest freindship even we not always hang out together...
i luv u.....n i luv u...n always luv u..i hope its nver end to loving u..



thankz for NOT always wif me but always there for me...
thankz again n again...
:D




so,,i better go for STUDY...
^^v


p/s : terima kaseh SUHAIDAH SMILE~

No comments: